Sunday, March 11, 2007

You are not forgotten, just... um...

So my parents are in town for three days visiting (yay!) and my father makes me feel ...a little guilty, a little confused, a little nervous, by telling me that he looked up my blog the other day and couldn't find it. He claimed it no longer exited on the world wide web. I know such a statement to be false! Absolutely! But I found it difficult to claim it because I hadn't reviewed the evidence in... well a while, since my last post. I hereby reclaim my blog and declare it not non-existent, even if somewhat dormant.
:)

2 Comments:

At March 13, 2007 7:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO DAD!!!ARE YOU SURE YOU DIDN'T FORGET? I KNOW I KNOW YOU JUST HAVE LIFE NOW! GO ALLISON!LOVE YA!

 
At April 12, 2007 10:47 AM , Blogger David Byrum said...

Ok, ummmm, I guess the blog does still exist, if barely. My bad.

Dad

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home