Friday, September 29, 2006

Article - Librarian vs. Internet

A good article on the current role of librarians in a Google world.
Most reliable search tool could be your librarian

I was actually addressing this issue in my Statement of Purpose (which is so far still highly disorganized and not nearly coherent enough to send in) and I'm thrilled to find this supporting info around.

Also, if anyone was pondering deeply whether or not to read The Conspiracy Club by Jonathan Kellerman, I'd like to tip you over the fence in favor of it. Even if it did keep me up far too late last night.

1 Comments:

At September 29, 2006 4:09 PM , Blogger Seth said...

Nice article... usually I think of librarians (and wrongly so of course) more in the capacity of shelving books rather than assisting with research.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home