Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Applications Progress

I know nobody's really interested in all the details of this stuff, but I keep hoping if I write it down, my mind will stop its overdrive and angst and let me sleep.
So! I've submitted two online applications - Pratt Institute and San Jose State University - which need to be completed with mailed packets containing my transcripts, letters of reference, statement of purpose, and resume. All of my letters of reference (thank you to some very kind and wonderful people) and my transcripts are on their way, my statement of purpose is my main focus currently, and I need some slight editing to my CV.
So I'll complete these two soon, and go on to contemplate if I want to apply to the other two schools still on my list - Rhode Island University and Queens College. They have later application dates, so I can dither a while longer.
Mmm writing it down hasn't really shared but I'm not going to delete it either. I'm still in need of sleep, so I'm off to try again.
Laters.

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2006 10:15 AM , Blogger Seth said...

Weeeeird... only now did your entries from the last week show up on bloglines. To think all of this bloggy goodness has been here all along...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home