Friday, September 22, 2006

100th Post

This shall be my 100th post. How exciting!

In other non-news, I'm going through my toy chest and getting rid of stuff. Toy chests are dangerous things - you can spend hours sorting, playing, getting reacquainted. Also, your cat can take your old toys as his new toys. The joy of ripping to shreds an old pom-pom by the cat should not be underestimated, nor the endless hours of entertainment by attacking a gooey ball. The majority of the space is taken up by my collection of American Girl dolls and accessories, which I plan to sell on ebay.
Wave bye-bye to the tea sets, the recorders, and anything the cat takes a fancy to.

Yet a did find an old paint-by number, a useless and shunned pasttime.....
Perhaps I'll do another soon. I recall nothing but joy while doing it, only sadness that everyone laughed at me. Well, I'm grown-up now, and I'm going to enjoy my paint-by-numbers, and you can all just be quiet about it. :P

:D Laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home