Friday, September 01, 2006

Happenings

Several things are starting to happen right now, and I'm pretty excited about them.

I'm beginning to study and read my French books because you need to have mastered at least one foreign language for your grad school to be happy. I do enjoy la langue francais.

I went shopping yesterday and am hopefully on the way to replacing my wardrobe. My most notable purchase was some spiffy shoes that make me feel like I'm walking in a bouncy castle. They are however, very white, with some very bright pink. This might be changed.

I'm going to be in New York from September 6th to 13th to visit two schools, visit my friend, and play in the big city to see if it's where I want to be. I need to pack and I'm certainly excited.

Labor Day weekend is coming and with it the Triple A act! It will be good to see them again, even though I must also attend a meal at the Riverhouse with the in-laws. It can't be that bad, right? The things that must be done for peaceful family relations. Since they're coming, I must clean and organize my room though, as it's the guest room. To that end, I must go now.

If I don't update, Happy Labor Day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home