Thursday, October 12, 2006

Funny Haha

I read my comic strip this morning and it was so dorky that it was immeasurably funny to me. So I must share.

Hmm that's a bit small, so for those of you without superpowers, click here to see it full size.

Also in the funny charts, someone has attempted to make that silly politician Foley's IM's into something innocent. I will tease you here with just a fragment:

Editorz (7:46:42 PM): Noo because I was bitten by a radioactive reindeer the other day
Editorz (7:46:55 PM): and so im turning into a deer
Maf54 (7:47:11 PM): are you
Editorz (7:47:11 PM): yes its awkward
Editorz (7:47:11 PM): and my hands are starting to look like hoofs
Editorz (7:47:11 PM): and that’s a disadvantage in the hand modeling biz
Maf54 (7:47:11 PM): good so your getting horny
Editorz (7:47:23 PM): no antlers
Editorz (7:47:24 PM): people think antlers are the same as horns

It's quite amusing to read the whole thing, and it also shows how ridiculous it is to claim the IM's as non-sexual. The conversation goes on and on, with ponies, hand modelling jobs, and oh those towels! It's posted on The Poor Man Institute and I must give them kudos. Link here.

I hope you enjoyed my slice of funny for the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home