Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Oooh A Drink

For those of you who know me, you might have guessed that the bright pink drink carefully carried over to my table would have something to do with strawberries. No dice. 'Twas rose. I tried a rose milkshake today. The greatest drink ever?! Perhaps not, but it had its moments. I used to have some really nice rose water travel lotion and shampoo. It tasted kinda like that. At times it was good, at times just disconcerting. "Did I just eat soap?" A repeat? ...Naw, not for a while. Vaguely like the kiwi milkshake, they need lots of space between consumptions, just so you know how special they are. ;)

1 Comments:

At June 15, 2006 7:22 PM , Blogger Juanito said...

Hey Alllllie

Looks as though you are having a 'tight' time in Indina. Things here have gone from stupid to bizarre. Apparently, I am now the anti-christ in Marie's eyes. She hates me!!! So i might be leaving too!
Oh well. I will fill you in on the details through email.
John

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home