Friday, October 13, 2006

MySpace.com

So my sister was recently lured into the vast evil of the myspace realm. Even worse, she has insisted I join. She desires to put lurid little posts in the comment spaces, she wants to add me as a friend, add me as a friend of her husband (she created and maintains his myspace account), and post various questionably humourous things on the page.
I hesitate... and I hesitate more....
I just don't think I'm quite ready for a myspace account.... perhaps I never will be.
That is all.

Do post any comments you may have about myspace and/or my readiness - positive or negative.

(**Nannie and Papa - go to www.myspace.com, click the browse button, and see some of the vast underbelly of people's connectedness online.)

2 Comments:

At October 13, 2006 9:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't do it: Myspace is for 13-year-olds and high school dropouts.

 
At October 14, 2006 12:10 AM , Blogger Juanito said...

Hi Ali

I get bored browsing the internet and seem to somehow end up back at your website.
By the way, school gave us a DVD of the graduation show. But they also have video clips of other random times, one of those is you painting eggs with the students. You look very teachery!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home