Saturday, September 24, 2005

TGIF

Up bright and early, doin' the yoga. Home, followed by cold shower and work. So tired at work, could barely keep it going until 9. After work, however, I woke up a bit. The math guy was outside, so I harassed him a bit. A bit turns into 2 hours, we agree to do a language exchange, where I help him with his conversational english and he teaches me kindergarten chinese. :) Then I go home and am so nerdy I continue with my Rosetta Stone program and start learning chinese characters. Lovin' it.
After a bit, get just an intense craving for a library - yeah in English. Offset my craving with one of the magazines laying around the apartment - turns out to be a horror magaizine with short stories in it called Cemetary Dance. Dunno about the quality here - i generally need my horror stories to be fairly intricate and very well done for me to appreciate them. Anywho,
Later ~allie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home