Friday, September 30, 2005

Time Continues

Ohh so tired. A so-so day. Got up fairly early (ignoring the construction workers outside my window who start at 6 am), did some laundry ( i know i know you're proud), gathered cleaning supplies for my bathroom so when I got home I'd notice this group of brightly colored bottles sitting in my bathroom floor so I wouldn't just forget, did other various meaningless activities. I got to work and spent and hour or so recording the Level 2 vocabulary. I had a moment of calm zen there actually, and it was pretty fun to hear it in my voice later. APC6 - little shits, and they're one of the only two classes I get to keep (curses). D5 - still love 'em, gonna miss teaching them.
I chatted with some of the kids from the J classes. That's right, 13 year old boys still like me, even if they're asian. Piles of things just waiting to be marked, heaped up upon my desk. Joy!.. i think. Humm dee dum. Whatever. Parent's night is tomorrow and my last day of regular teaching.
Still pouting, ~allie

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2005 4:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you mean a mamahuhu day.

-russell

ps you'll never see this prolly

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home