Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tooooosday



For all you dedicated fans, here's a picture of my new umbrella!!


Yep, it's Tuesday! Early, early, early this morning I had yoga. But it felt really good once I stopped yawning :D There were only three of us this morning - me, Sarah, and Heather. I talked to Tony and he's supposed to come Friday (he's been feeling a bit off he says - but he always intended to come back!), don't know about any of the Chinese teachers who weren't there. My darling yoga instructor is 34. Thoroughly enjoying my once again hot water, and also quite proud of myself for all this steadfast and dedicated bloggin I've been doing (a sure sign that it might slack off again soon). ;) Long day at work as usual but I only had my D5 class to teach (oh yes, still lovin' 'em - even though half the class had to stay late because they didn't do their memorization). Teresa is back and just as cute as ever. I make little convenience store runs and I always ask her if there's anything she wants. Immediately 'oh yes!' then she thinks and tries to narrow her cravings down to a couple items - ahh the joy of pregnant women. But, I'll say it again - she's really cute, she's just a really cute pregnant woman - some women have it, some don't. She's a glower ;)
On the ARC front, they are translating my diploma and all they have left is my school's name. Then I will need a chinese name and everything will be .. something. I'm not too sure of the process, but they are doing things so I'm happy with that.
Heather called me into her office today near the end of the day. There's a change in my job description. It's not official yet, and she still has to talk to some other people, but it's pretty much a done deal. That's your cliffhanger for the day. I'll give you details when it's official. ;)
Later, ~allie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home