Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Alive At Last !!

Last night I came alive again. After almost two weeks of sleeping and lounging and generally feeling lifeless, worthless, and not so great, my body took the exhilarating step of feeling better. Much better. My parents and I were out and about in Austin and suddenly I lost the glaze of film over my eyes, my permanent headache subsided (though it's back this morning - is it the house perhaps? unpacking all my dusty things?), and my body and brain finally coordinated in the "Hey I feel good!" mode.
We finished shopping and doing our errands with flair, only a small amount of dancing, lots of bounce in the step though. Our Austin trip finished too soon. I still had loads of energy, was almost giddy in fact. Well, ok, I was giddy, I did reach that level. So I called up a friend and went over. We stayed up far too late, throwing off my time schedule again. 'Twas worth it though.
*Contented sigh of happiness*
So wish me luck that it wasn't temporary, that I didn't mess it up with my time schedule, that it gets me up mountains, and maybe prehaps that I get to remain slightly giddy.
With feeling good, I have finally completely mellowed towards India. Yes, it was dirty, the horns annoyed me severely, etc etc, but I'm okay with it all now. I would even go again. I'd like to go again in fact. I probably wouldn't go alone next time and there are tons of places I'd like to see before returning to India, but I actually would like to return.
Goal for today: pack for Colorado.
Have a great day!!! :D

2 Comments:

At July 25, 2006 1:36 PM , Blogger Seth said...

India again? Methinks thou art crazy.

 
At July 25, 2006 8:16 PM , Blogger ~allie said...

I'm not crazy! I'm .. umm.. adventuresome and forgiving and forgetful. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home