Monday, July 03, 2006

Quickie

Roaming around India, tired, with my time running out.
I'm getting less sleep than I need, less food than I desire, and my blood has left my veins for those of my new mosquito friends.
I visited Hampi today and it was fabulous! Why? Greenery, boulders, and most importantly, quiet.
Now I'm about to go off again, to Hyderabad, then to Mumbai, then to Hong Kong, then to the US. I've been travelling for about 3 days straight and I'm about to add 3 more. Yay!
I shall continue my crusade against onions.
Donations are accepted from those of a like mind.
Laters, Allie

2 Comments:

At July 03, 2006 7:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You claim to dislike onions, yet I bet you'll still cry if you try to mercilessly cut them to pieces.

--Seth

 
At July 13, 2006 9:23 PM , Blogger ~allie said...

groan. The plan was, rather, to just throw them at you when you make bad jokes. I'll need to check the world's supply of onions first though to see if that's a feasible plan.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home