Thursday, June 22, 2006

John! John! Are You READY?!

Is everyone ready? Take careful note.
I RODE AN ELEPHANT!!! IN INDIA!!!
Here is where John, my good friend in Taiwan, will do something extraordinary (in accordance with the statement - "Allison I will pee my pants if you ride an elephnat in India.")
I rode an elephant up to a hilltop fortress and, as is my way with animals, ended up getting something more. Elephant snot. Originally just from his sneezes and the wind, but also from a parting where the elephant (whom I officially dub Mikey) explored my hand and leg some with his runny snout.
:)
Totally forgiven.
Totally better than when a fake Disney camel spit on me.

1 Comments:

At July 04, 2006 3:51 AM , Blogger Juanito said...

Hi Allie

Just letting you know that I succesfully peed my pants with jealousy (whilst swimming in one of Kenting's beaches!)

I will email you very soon. At the moment I am busy with all kinds of crap, mostly school crap!

John

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home