Monday, July 31, 2006

Rainy Trail





Calypso Cascades – Ouzell Falls (2.7 miles each way)

Rocky scale –maybe 2 , beaten only by Bear Lake (paved for god’s sake)

Sandals today – glorious, no foot problems

It started raining at the top when we reached the falls. I put on a light shirt just to block most of the rain and went down the trail all alone. ‘Twas glorious and tranquil, the whole world seems to get quiet when it rains in the midst of trees. You can only hear the soft pitter-patter, a delicate soft sound, introducing a sparkle to the trees. I almost wish it would rain more.

Problem? No steel shank in my shoes to enforce proper alignment

Knee problems now - perhaps weird tendon strained

Thrift store – first visit for a year, and sadly, I didn’t really find anything exciting to buy. It's still one of my favorite places to visit though.

Currently reading – Seven Up by Janet Evanovich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home