Saturday, August 19, 2006

Choices

If you've been keeping up with me, you'll know that I'm attempting to decide if I should return to school, and if so, which school I should choose for my studies.
I'm down to a fairly short list now. All these schools are ALA-accredited and have either a conservation or archives program.
I give you this list of schools, should anyone approve or object to certain schools, speak now or forever hold your peace. I'll give you my final choice when I am wedded to my new Masters' Program - or any updates before that ;)

California - San Jose State University

Illinois (Chicago) - Domincan University

New York - Pratt
- Queens' College

North Carolina - North Carolina Central University

Rhode Island - Rhode Island University


Whatever your reasons might be, I look forward to hearing them and/or your comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home