Thursday, August 17, 2006

Ziggy Update



Ziggy now spends most of his nights sleeping with me. It's pretty nice. Comforting. Until the morning when he decides I should be up and makes a holy racket while playing with the blinds on the windows above my bed or, going straight to the most effective attention-getter, attacking my feet.
The other day he pranced across my keyboard in a series of quick steps. Result? I tried to type in words and kept getting Chinese characters instead. It took a good ten minutes to figure out how to fix it. Grr Ziggy grr.
But I like him, and he certainly has qualities I adore - entertainment value, fur, purring, lounging, and sleeping. I believe one should always have company while lounging. :)
Ta-ta.

1 Comments:

At August 21, 2006 10:41 AM , Blogger Matt said...

That photo is great! He looks like a cougar!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home